How to take care of your Vnita Pads
• Wash your pads before using them the first time.
• Avoid fabric softeners and/or fragrances, they will affect the absorbency.
• Do not use bleach, or dry in a tumble dryer.
• Soak in a container of cold water (hot water sets blood).
• Hand wash with a laundry bar soap, un-fragranced soap, preferably bio-degradable.
• Gently rub for stains, squeeze and rinse well until water runs clear, hang to dry or if preferred it can be added to the washing machine.
• Do not wring your pads.
• If you can’t wash your pad immediately – rinse after use (don’t let blood dry out), fold, clip and put in a wet bag until you can wash it.
• Ensure pads are fully dried before storing.